Large Gatherings Covid Transmission
Tis the Season
High numbers of covid cases are occurring from seasonal and other celebratory gatherings in Franklin County.
Franklin County Public Health Services encourage you to get tested before and after gatherings.
- If you have symptoms of Covid immediately self-isolate and get tested
- If you have a positive (+) test please isolate away from everyone else
- If your household or close contacts have symptoms they should self-isolate and get tested
- If your household is not vaccinated and have been in contact with a positive (+), they should quarantine.
- If your household is vaccinated and not having symptoms, they should wear a mask.
- If you have tested positive (+) by home test contact FCPHS 518-481-1710 prompt # 2
To reduce transmission and help prevent the spread of the virus wear a mask; socially distance (6 feet apart); wash hands and surfaces and stay home if you are sick and get vaccinated.
Franklin County Public Health is recommending that the number in a gathering outside of your household is limited and when physical distancing cannot be maintained of 6’ or more, wear a mask.
Please allow 72 hours for the Health Department to be in contact with you.