| FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Sarah Granquist
Phone: (518) 891-4471
Notice to Public
July 19, 2021
Franklin County Rabies Clinic in Malone Next Week
Franklin County Public Health will hold a Rabies Clinic at the Malone Fire Department on Monday, July 26th from 6pm-8pm.
Pre-registration is now open for this clinic. Here is the link to register online -
If you need assistance with pre-registration, please call 518-729-7292 between 5pm-8pm.
- Every dog, cat (even indoor pets) & ferret 3 months of age or older requires vaccination.
- 1 year vaccine will be administered.
- Ferrets must be vaccinated each year.
- All pets must be controlled by an adult and must be on a leash or in a carrier.
- One cat per carrier.
- Please bring proof of previous Rabies vaccination, if available.
- $5 donation is appreciated.